Date: November 2 -- November 5, 2017
Location: Walt Disney World® Resort
Thank you for choosing Autism Speaks as your charity partner! Running with us will provide you an exciting, memorable and fulfilling experience where you can make a difference in the lives of those affected by autism.
Join the celebration and prepare to feast on an exciting menu of races during the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™. This year, we are serving up a new 5K recipe, the Disney Fall Feast 5K, in addition to the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon, Disney Wine & Dine 10K, Disney Two Course Challenge and runDisney Kids Races. Plus, there'll be plenty of surprises, Disney entertainment, and an exclusive Post-Race Party for runners and their guests.
Friends, family and spectators are invited to purchase Post-Race Party tickets to attend the Post-Race Party and celebrate with their favorite runner. Tickets for friends and family can be purchased on the Registration Tab!
Choose the event that's right for you!
- Disney Two Course Challenge: $1,750 fundraising commitment
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon: $1,200 fundraising commitment
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K: $750 fundraising commitment
- Disney Fall Feast 5K: $500 fundraising commitment
Running as part of Team Up! with Autism Speaks comes with great benefits, including:
- Guaranteed Race Entry
- Theme Park Tickets to our top fundraisers and specially priced tickets for all team members
- Team Up! with Autism Speaks gear
- Customized online fundraising page and tips to help you reach your goal
- Team Up! Facebook Page to interact with your teammates
- Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist you and answer questions
When registering for a Team Up! with Autism Speaks event you are committing to raise the minimum funds stated for the event you choose, and will adhere to the stated fundraising deadlines. Space is limited on the team and will be distributed first come, first served.
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney