Date: April 19-22, 2018
Location: Walt Disney World® Resort, Florida
Thank you for choosing Autism Speaks as your charity partner! Running with our team will provide you an exciting, memorable and fulfilling experience where you can help Autism Speaks enhance lives today while accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow!
It's a Star Wars™ weekend you won't be able to resist with runs for Star Wars™ fans of every age, including the Star Wars™ Half Marathon -- The Dark Side, Star Wars™ First Order Challenge, Star Wars™ 10K, Star Wars™ 5K and the runDisney Kids Races. Register starting May 23, 2017 and be a part of the excitement during Star Wars™ Half Marathon -- The Dark Side, April 19-22, 2018. Choose your alliance -- run for the light or run for the dark. And may the Force be with you!
Choose the event that's right for you!
- Star Wars™ First Order Challenge: $1,500 fundraising commitment
- Star Wars™ Half Marathon -- The Dark Side: $1,000 fundraising commitment
- Star Wars™ 10K: $750 fundraising commitment
- Star Wars™ 5K: $500 fundraising commitment
Running as part of Team Up! with Autism Speaks comes with great benefits, including:
- Team Up! with Autism Speaks gear
- Event weekend team dinner for you and a guest
- Pre-race and post-race private team tent
- Customized online fundraising page and tips to help you reach your goal
- Team Up! Facebook Page to interact with your teammates
- Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist you and answer questions
Already have your entry? Join our team as a fundraiser only and enjoy the same benefits!
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.