Date: Sunday, October 7, 2018
To register for the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, please click here.
Benefits of running with our team include:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2018 Chicago Marathon
- Team gear
- Training program (In person or virtual) with Chicago Area Runners Association
- Pre-race team dinner
- Race day hospitality
There are a variety of options to run for Autism Speaks and qualify for our team benefits:
- General Entry (After entry drawing is complete): $1,500
- Team Up Alumni (Invitation code required): $1,200
- Own entry (Secured through the general race drawing): $1,000
When registering for a Team Up! with Autism Speaks event you are committing to raise the minimum funds stated above, and will adhere to the stated fundraising deadlines. Space is limited on the team and will be distributed on a first come, first served, basis. Once all available entries are gone, awaiting list will be started for the team.
Running with Autism Speaks will provide you an exciting, memorable and fulfilling experience where you can help us enhance lives today while accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow!