February 21 -- February 24, 2019
Location: Walt Disney World® Resort, Florida
Running with Autism Speaks will provide you an exciting, memorable and fulfilling experience where you can help enhance lives today while accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow for those on the autism spectrum.
Join our team for the 2019 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend! You can choose from any of the races, including the 5K, 10K, half marathon or the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge. If you’re looking for even more miles for your event weekend, we are now offering a 5K add-on to the 10K, half marathon or challenge!
Choose the event that's right for you!
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge: $1,400 fundraising commitment
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge PLUS 5K: $1,650 fundraising commitment
- Disney Princess Half Marathon: $900 fundraising commitment
- Disney Princess Half Marathon PLUS 5K: $1,150 fundraising commitment
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K: $500 fundraising commitment
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K PLUS 5K: $750 fundraising commitment
- Disney Princess 5K: $500 fundraising commitment
Running and fundraising as part of our team comes with great benefits, including:
- Guaranteed FREE race entry
- Autism Speaks team gear
- Customized online fundraising page and tips to help you reach your goal
- Personal travel planning assistance for your entire Disney event weekend
NEW THIS YEAR! A two-night minimum hotel and theme park ticket package is required with all participation options. After joining our team, you will be introduced to an official Disney travel coordinator who will assist you with building a customized plan for your trip to Walt Disney World®. You will be able to take advantage of special resort pricing for event weekend, add nights to your stay, arrange theme park tickets and dining plans, as well as add other amenities for your stay!
Please note: If you live within a 90-mile radius, you may waive the two-night minimum hotel stay requirement. Contact us with questions.
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney