Date: February 22 - February 25, 2018
Location: Walt Disney World® Resort, Florida
Thank you for choosing Autism Speaks as your charity partner! Running with our team will provide you an exciting, memorable and fulfilling experience where you can help Autism Speaks enhance lives today while accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow!
It's a royal celebration and you're invited to join the Disney Princesses for all the fun during the 10th Anniversary of the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the 5th Anniversary of the Disney Fairy Tale Challenge. It's a storybook weekend chock full of magical runs, spectacular surprises, amazing sights, plenty of Disney entertainment, exclusive 10th Anniversary Finisher medals and much, much more! Princesses of every age are invited to join the festivities. Best of all, your favorite Disney Princesses will be cheering you on along the way!
Participation Options Choose the event that's right for you!
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge: $1,900 fundraising commitment
- Disney Princess Half Marathon: $1,200 fundraising commitment
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K: $800 fundraising commitment
- Disney Princess 5K: $600 fundraising commitment
Participation Benefits Running as part of Team Up! with Autism Speaks comes with great benefits, including:
- Guaranteed Race Entry
- Team Up! with Autism Speaks gear
- Event weekend team dinner for you and a guest
- Pre-race and post-race private team tent
- Customized online fundraising page and tips to help you reach your goal
- Team Up! Facebook Page to interact with your teammates
- Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist you and answer questions
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney