Run on Kindness in the Midsouth Virtual 5K!
No matter what challenges 2020 throws our way, one thing’s for sure: we’re still running on kindness, and we know you are, too!
The autism community has been profoundly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, and that’s why your support is more crucial than ever. To help keep our community supported while protecting the health and safety of our participants, volunteers and staff, we’re taking the Midsouth 5K totally virtual (but just as awesome!).
- Date: November 14, 2020
- Location: Anywhere!
- $35 for adults
- Free Children 6 and under
1. View our race day video here
2. Print your runner bib and tell us who you are running for – download here
3. Map your run – grab your friends or family, hop on your treadmill or take a lap around the track. This race is yours!
4. Share the fun and snap your photos! Tag us at @autismspeaks @autismspeaksga #runningonkindness
5. Upload your run time here.
Whether in a park, around town or on a treadmill, the miles you run in the Atlanta Virtual 5K will make a BIG impact. Plus, one perk of a virtual race? You can run it from anywhere! So, invite friends and family across the country to join you in creating a kinder world for people with autism.
But wait, there’s more! Lace up, line up and log even more miles to create a kinder world for people with autism and their families by joining the series: Autism Speaks Race to a Kinder World!
From the Northwest to the Southwest, St. Louis to Atlanta, map a “route” from coast to coast or get festive add in some holiday races. And by joining us for this race, you’re already a part of the series! Learn more about the world’s biggest and best autism race series.
Share your experience on race day by using the hashtag #runningonkindness and tag @autismspeaks!