Team Captain Tools
Participating as a Team Captain connects you to the largest fundraising event for autism in the world! The funds you raise will enhance lives today while accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow.
As a Team Captain we are asking you to recruit team members that can include family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, school and religious organizations and more! Regardless of who joins your team, it is your responsibility as a team captain to help your team members become successful fundraisers.
Below are some tools to help you and your team be successful, just click on the blue link to view any of the documents.
- Team Captain Guide - Download this informative guide to support your team's recruitment and fundraising efforts from the time you register to the weeks after your walk concludes! Learn how to hold a team kickoff, tricks and tips to fundraising and so much more! Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- NEW Team Captain Quickstart Guide - For NEW Walk Teams. Download this informative guide to kick start your teams fundraising with a few simple steps. Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- Donation Tracking Form - Keep track of your donations leading up to walk day. Remember that each donation needs to have a donation form included with it. The donation form can be downloaded from your fundraising page. Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- Customizable Walk Flyer - Download this walk flyer and insert your local walk information to share walk details with friends, family and co-workers. Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper. Template 1, Template 2, Template 3, and Template 4.
- Thank You Cards - Share a note of thanks with all of your donors who supported your fundraising efforts with these downloadable thank you cards. Prints on Avery Template 5889
- Walk Fact Flyers - Download and share these fact flyers with your team members and donors to inform them about autism and the important work Autism Speaks. Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- Walk Registration Flyers - Share these flyers in your office, school or community to encourage your friends, family, co-workers and the general public to register and fundraise for an Autism Speaks Walk today! Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- Autism Speaks Walk Logo: Download the walk logo to include on any documents you share with your team members
- Kids Registration Form: Download and print this form for any children under the age of 16 who will not be actively fundraising for the walk to speed up your registration experience.
- Autism Speaks Fact Flyer: Dowload and print this two page infograph about Autism Speaks and how the organization is investing your donor dollars
- 2018 Walker Recognition Items - We want to celebrate your efforts. Reach each fundraising milestone and be eligible for Autism Speaks Gear!
- 2018 Incentives Flyer - Share this flyer with your team members so they can strive to earn incentives alongside you!
Fundraising Center Videos
Sample Emails for Team Captains
Social Media Tools: Click on the thumbnail below to download a variety of social media tools to share on Facebook or Twitter
Facebook Cover Photos
Facebook Fact Graphics
Facebook Photo Profile Badges
Facebook Sharing Images
Facebook Testimonial Images
Alpha Xi Delta Testimonial Images
Twitter Cover Photos