As a participant of an Autism Speaks Walk you are now connected to the largest fundraising event for autism in the world! The funds you raise will enhance lives today while accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow.
As a walk participant we are asking you to fundraise to fuel the mission work of Autism Speaks. Ask everyone you know including family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, school and religious organizations and more if they will help support you in raising funds for Autism Speaks!
Below are some tools to help you be successful, just click on the blue link to view any of the documents.
- Participant Guide - Download this informative guide to support your fundraising efforts from getting ready to register till the weeks after your walk concludes. Lean about your participant fundraising center, tips and tricks for fundraising, hosting an event and more! Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- Donation Tracking Form - Keep track of your donations leading up to walk day. Remember that each donation needs to have a donation form included with it. The donation form can be downloaded from your fundraising page. Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- Customizable Walk Flyer - Download this walk flyer and insert your local walk information to share walk details with friends, family and co-workers. Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper. Template 1, Template 2, Template 3 and Template 4.
- Thank You Cards - Share a note of thanks with all of your donors who supported your fundraising efforts with these downloadable thank you cards. Prints on Avery Template 5889
- Walk Fact Flyers - Download and share these fact flyers with your donors to inform them about autism and the important work Autism Speaks. Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- Walk Registration Flyers - Share these flyers in your office, school or community to encourage your friends, family, co-workers and the general public to register and fundraise for an Autism Speaks Walk today! Prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper
- Autism Speaks Walk Logo: Download the walk logo to include on any documents
- Kids Registration Form: Download and print this form for any children under the age of 16 who will not be actively fundraising for the walk to help speed up your registration experience.
- Autism Speaks Fact Flyer: Download and print this two page form to lean more about Autism Speaks mission priorities and how the organizationi is investing your donor dollars
- 2018 T-Shirt Incentive Flyer - Raise $150 as an individual walker and you will receive this Tommy Hilfiger designed Commemorative Walk Shirt when you check-in on walk day!
- 2018 Tribute Medallion Incentive Flyer - Raise $500 as an individual walker and receive a tribute medallion in recognition of your fundraising efforts!
- 2018 Grand Club Incentive Flyer - Raise $1000 or more as an individual walker and you will become a member of our Autism Speaks Walk Grand Club!
- 2018 All Incentives Flyer - Strive to earn all of Autism Speaks Walk 2018 incentives!
Sample Emails for Participants
Social Media Tools: Click on the thumbnail below to download a variety of social media tools to share on Facebook or Twitter
Facebook Cover Photos
Facebook Fact Graphics
Facebook Photo Profile Badges
Facebook Sharing Images
Facebook Testimonial Images
Facebook Alpha Xi Delta Testimonial Images
Twitter Cover Photos