Lace up, line up and log more miles to create a kinder world for people with autism and their families. Welcome to the Autism Speaks Race to a Kinder World: a race series you won't want to miss.
From the Northwest to the Southwest, St. Louis to Atlanta, map a route from coast to coast or get festive by running the Halloween, Turkey Trot and other holiday-themed events!
- Select your first race from the roster below
- Register — as an individual or part of a team — choosing the "Race Series" option
- Complete at least three races and see how you rank!
As a series participant, you must run at least three 5K events but you have access to all races! We'll take your best three submitted times for series prize rankings.
All runners receive a Running on Kindness t-shirt and one finisher medal, but series participants get even more. Prizes and bragging rights await!
- Exclusive Autism Speaks running neck gaiter
- Access to training content
- Race to a Kinder World Zoom backgrounds
- Plus, other prizes for:
- Top race performers
- Top fundraisers
- Coast to Coast Runners who take on all regional races!
- Holiday Hoppers who lace up for all holiday events!
Let's Race to a Kinder World and support the autism community every step of the way.