Care Crew would like to invite you to raise awareness for Autism Speaks by joining our team. Together, we can accomplish amazing things for people living with autism.
Simply walk around your neighborhood or where ever you would like to, and then log your hours. This virtual walk allows you to move at your own pace! You are not required to walk on the event date.
1. Register on this page AND the YourCause event page for EBIP goal credit.
2. Community Investment suggests walking or getting active for 4 hours between now and the end of the year.
3. If you walk during working hours, you are eligible for Paid Volunteer Time (PVT). You can find the form here and the policy here.
4. After you complete this project, log back into YourCause and adjust your hours to match the number of hours you spent on this project.
5. You will receive a Survey Monkey questionnaire; it will serve as your validation form once you fill it out. (These are normally sent at the beginning of the month following when you participated.)
6. If you take any pictures during your walk of you/ your family, please send them to Care Crew. (These will be shared with Picture of the Day.)
If you are looking for somewhere to walk near you, try out the AllTrails website or app.
These virtual walking activities allow you to get active in 15-minute, 30-minute, or hour-long increments – whatever works for you! Feel free to walk, run, bike, or partake in any type of movement to participate!
There is no requirement to fundraise, though you are more than welcome to do so, if you are interested.