In addition to participating in an awesome event, you have an opportunity to raise funds to help Autism Speaks enhance lives today while accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow.
Below are some tips to help you be successful.
- Customize your personal fundraising page with a photo and personal story of why you have chosen to raise funds to support the autism community.
- Ask everyone you know including family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, school and religious organizations and more if they will help support you in raising funds for Autism Speaks!
- Launch a Facebook fundraiser through your Participant Center as an extension of your personal fundraising efforts.
- Ask donors if their company has a matching gifts program. This is a wonderful way to double your donations quickly!
- Thank your donors and show your appreciation of their support!
For other tips and help with your personal fundraising plan, contact Kimberly Dick at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 451-0570