News & Updates
We're so excited for the 2023 Dallas Walk, and we can't wait to be with you all on Saturday, November 4, at The Grandscape in the Colony. In addition to fundraising to support the vital mission of Autism Speaks, Walk is a time to celebrate our loved ones with autism, connect with others, share stories, and meet local service providers and other event sponsors. Ready to get started? If you haven't already, click the register button above to sign up!
Maria Krystofik, Area Executive Director
WALK LOCATION DETAILS:
WALK DAY ACTIVITIES: We’ll have a fun activities for everyone!
- You won't want to miss the selfie station at our Picturing an Inclusive World area representing our mission priority of promoting understanding and acceptance, sponsored by Massey.
- Have fun with Legos at the Building a World of Difference area where you can learn about breakthroughs in autism science, sponsored by Turner Construction.
- Create your own bubble wand in the Creating a Bubble of Support area where you'll find resources and information about early childhood screenings and timely interventions, sponsored by Parker University.
- Find "uniquely you" temporary tattoos in the Forging Your Own Path area, bringing to life our mission priority of providing reliable information and resources, sponsored by AT&T.
- And you won't want to leave without an Autism Speaks LED light keychain! You'll find those in the Shaping a Brighter Future area along with resources and information about transition to adulthood, sponsored by Chuck E Cheese.
FIND MORE DETAILS on this site:
- Walk Day Schedule can be found on the home page of this website (or below if you’re already on the home page!)
- Sponsorship Opportunities
TURNING IN DONATIONS:
You can turn in cash and checks on Walk Day, or if you prefer to send them in advance, convert the cash donations to a money order or check and follow these instructions. Don’t forget to complete a contribution tracking form to ensure you receive credit for the fundraising!
You can also deposit checks using our mobile app for immediate credit to your fundraising page.