News & Updates
We can't wait to see you THIS SATURDAY at the 20th Anniversary Los Angeles Walk at the Rose Bowl! Here's some information to help you get ready for Walk Day:
- We walk rain or shine, so bring your sunglasses AND a raincoat, just in case.
- FREE parking is available as shown on THIS PARKING MAP.
- The Walk Day schedule can be found on the home page of this website (or below if you're already on the home page!)
- We have two Walk routes available as shown on THIS WALK ROUTE MAP. If the 5K route is too long for you, take advantage of our 1-mile route. You can even walk it more than once for a custom distance that's just right for you.
- We're excited to have Chuck E. Cheese leading a warm-up before we walk!
- Drinks and water will be available along the Walk route provided by Pepsico Enable.
- Get your photo taken with race car driver, Austin Varco, and try out his racing simulator!
- Don't miss our Resource Fair where you'll have the opportunity to talk with and gather information from area autism therapists, clinicians, advisors and lawyers.