News & Updates
We're so excited for the 2023 Fort Worth Walk and we can't wait to be with you all on Saturday, September 16 at TCU-Kelly Lawn. In addition to fundraising to support the vital mission of Autism Speaks, Walk is a time to celebrate our loved ones with autism, connect with others, share stories, and meet local service providers and other event sponsors. Ready to get started? If you haven't already, click the register button above to get started!
Maria Krystofik, Area Executive Director
WALK DAY DETAILS:
PARKING is available in the garage directly behind the stadium. Use address 3417 West Cantey Street, Fort Worth, TX 76129
WALK LOCATION is Kelly Lawn between the Kelly Alumni & Visitors Center and Amon G. Carter Stadium as shown on the Parking Map linked above. You can also get a closer look on this interactive map.
WALK ROUTE MAP: click here!
WALK DAY ACTIVITIES: We’ll have a fun activities for everyone!
- You won't want to miss the selfie station at our Picturing an Inclusive World area representing our mission priority of promoting understanding and acceptance.
- Have fun with Legos at the Building a World of Difference area where you can learn about breakthroughs in autism science.
- Create your own bubble wand in the Creating a Bubble of Support area where you'll find resources and information about early childhood screenings and timely interventions.
- Find "uniquely you" temporary tattoos in the Forging Your Own Path area, bringing to life our mission priority of providing reliable information and resources.
- And you won't want to leave without an Autism Speaks LED light keychain! You'll find those in the Shaping a Brighter Future area along with resources and information about transition to adulthood.
FIND MORE DETAILS on this site:
TURNING IN DONATIONS:
You can turn in cash and checks on Walk day, or if you prefer to send them in advance, convert the cash donations to a money order or check and follow these instructions. Don’t forget to complete a contribution tracking form to ensure you receive credit for the fundraising!
You can also deposit checks using our mobile app for immediate credit to your fundraising page.